• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND redcat pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampage.Pete

hence i noticed ppl don't like the quality of redcat pipe and buys the fancy pantsy ones i might try to sneak in and grab someones redcat tuned pipe... i just want to give it a try to see the difference in performance and if i like it and it brakes ill just get something better next time :D

Sprint 77

Contributor
Dude the quality is so bad that after I replaced everything on Gasjockey's but the expansion chamber It still broke at the expansion chamber. If you get one cut the exhaust flange off of it and send it to me and scrap the rest with your aluminum cans if the scrap yard will even accept it as aluminum.

If your on a budget buy a used HPI SS pipe and I can mod the header to make it fit your truck for $20 and you got a decent pipe or get yourself a RD Logics, The redcat pipe is no good take that back please don't scrap it I don't want my next coca cola to break and spill all over me while I am driving.

Rampage.Pete

haha i hear ya... i was eyeballing the rd logics hence it can be bought in different colurs too... do i need to ship that to you as well to get modded? or will it be direct fit on buggy? i just gave away a ss tuned pipe :( well im too nice of a guy i guess lol

Sprint 77

Contributor
I just need the header. The buggy it is close on the wing mount may have a slight heat issue Flintman likes that pipe on his buggy I run with him but he drives no body always.

Rampage.Pete

yup i did some reading in the forum about your mod... i might go for the rd logics if i do ill ship the header your way... i want fairly quiet pipe that fits under body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts