• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Rear Shock Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinist3r

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. I just picked up my used (sort of new) Redcat Rampage XT. The guy I bought it from broke it in properly, and when he went out for his first bashing session, he broke the left rear shock. It busted at the bottom of the shock. The piece that broke is the eye lid that screws onto the shock (rod) and bolts to the lower control arm. I did some looking around on the internet, but I'm a complete nooby to RedCats. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! This is the ONLY thing I need to fix, and I can run this thing. I'm trying to see if I can buy just that piece, or a hardware kit. I'd hate to have to buy a whole new set of rear shocks.

MODS, If this is in the wrong spot, please move it. I guess my want here is help.

Sinist3r

ok, will do when I figure out how to post pics. RCDad told me that shocks are only sold in pairs.

Sinist3r

Yeah. I'm thinking I'm just going to order a set of shocks from you in a few weeks. Thanks so much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts