• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rear Dogbone Angle

hamster huey

Do these have problem with the angle on the rear dogbone? I read that Clubin and mybe someone else said they did. It bound or got hot or something and ate up the crown/pinion of the diff and the case/bearings? If so what parts would be good to have on hand for repair? Does the center bones contact the fuel tank? What are the common areas to bulletproof on these?

hamster huey

Sorry Rob I don't know about these so Im asking Qs. If I get one I want to know what Im in for:D. I looked at the roller chassis and don't see any reason for concerns. I actually think it looks like it might have less flex than the ramp chassis cuz the sides come up more for strength but don't know firsthand. Ill have to ask those Qs as a prospective buyer. And I totally agree w/you if only one person had bad luck it doesn't mean anyone else will.

This is why I ask:

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=1894

And no I don't believe everything I read, thats why I went straight to the source: the dunerunner owners on this forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.