• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

RCX Chicago August 6th, 2011

LOST IN MN

code3.png

Huge Thanks to www.code3cars.com for donating a $100 Gift Certificate!!!

To be entered into the RCX Special Giveaway occurring at RCX Chicago on August 6th simply make a financial donation the World Motor Sports Breast Cancer Foundation. This can be done Live at the Show at the Foundations booth or through the Air Age Media Store http://www.airagestore.com/rcx-donation.html.

For Every $5 you donate RCX will give you 1 entry into the Special Drawing. Donate $20 get 4 chances!!!

Check back often for more updates and prizes!!!!

Drawing to occur around 6:30pm August 6th at the RCX EXPO

mpgrandprix.png

largescalehighlights.png

Mainattractions.png

LOST IN MN

If anyone is into Drifting this event has lots of space available yet. $500 in cash prizes.

driftsylvania.png

cordy

Went to the show it was awsume. We had an eyeball with Dave(lost in mn, and Rob from redcat.I think the only thing missing at the show was a 1/5th demo.There were nitro tracks,electric tracks,ect. RcAction was well represented by some outstanding young ladies. I would have liked to lost my face between those cheeks.The show was a complete sucsess. I walked over to the tgn booth and asked them when are the going to make some aftermarket parts for redcat. The spin was oh all our machines are busy making hpi parts. So I said well then its time to expand. They said they cant afford to at this time. So guy`s be thankfull we have DeMon and OldFART.

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

Glad you guys wer albe to make it. The show was very good for all aspects of RC. They had really small scale races, moster trrucks, helicopters, boats, crawlers, airplanes, and 3 booths of large scale. Of course the Large Scale had the biggest and best lookking stuff, so everyone was coming over to see.

If I were to guess, then RCX will be returning to CHicago for next year. Lets hope to a facility that has a working wireless internet connectiion, and at least 4G wirless in the building.

Jus0NE

I hear ya about the internet, dude @ the HPI trailer was have connection problems with his laptop I guess it was to slow! But it was all good bought some stuff and got a discount. Wish they had more stuff for the Rampage TT though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts