• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

RC Fanatic's Formula

DemonRC

Zapped said:
LMAO.....Watch you back man and watch her when she is cooking for you.....lol
Maybe I should get my mother-in-law to taste test the food first LMFAO!

powerslave69

good one!!

TerraKill said:
if only xD
but

i see a major flaw in your formula

Lost job + Awesome time = broken parts

Broken parts + lost job = no money

No money X Broken cars = end of hobbie :(
hahahaha that's funny :D

maybe we should start our own fund drive. But what shall we call it?

Run an ad on TV something like "broken suspension, not enough money for 2-stroke oil. bent shocks. These are just but a few things these poor ex-Rampers have to deal with everyday. thousands of these poor souls go through a day not being to bash their trucks. For a price of latte, you could help this men go on bashing and irritate the neighborhood again" Please, won't you give and donate to a good cause? What cause? Cause we are broke!! :D "Because a Rampage Truck is a terrible thing to waste"

Can you guys add some more? :D

lightning73

Ouch! Thats just a tad bit of some hardcore wife bashin. I smell divorce papers in your near future... :eek:

powerslave69

Don't Think So

camo said:
sugar momma!! hummm lets see. I don't mind being a stay-home dad :D
take care of the dog and the hobbies.
with my looks, that's not gonna get me very far. hey,truth hurts but that's how it's laid out. At least am being honest. My mom told me, when I was born, I was sooooooo ugly, I was so ugly, when I came out and the doctor saw me, he slapped my mom instead, and said 'what an ugly baby!" :p You need a Brad Pitt face to do that. I always say "you can not face your problem if your problem is your face!! :D

lightning73

Quote: "with my looks, that's not gonna get me very far. hey,truth hurts but that's how it's laid out. At least am being honest. My mom told me, when I was born, I was sooooooo ugly, I was so ugly, when I came out and the doctor saw me, he slapped my mom instead, and said 'what an ugly baby!" You need a Brad Pitt face to do that. I always say "you can not face your problem if your problem is your face!!"

Lmao! Thats good stuff... :D

Obeast44

Banned
DemonRC said:
It's cheaper to go downtown and rent a wife. Oh crap. Did I say that? Oh yes I did.
I agree! Ive spent more on shoes/purses in the last year than I have the last 5 on RC stuff....She has more purses than I have pairs of socks, and I have a crap ton of socks!

Zapped

Obeast44 said:
I agree! Ive spent more on shoes/purses in the last year than I have the last 5 on RC stuff....She has more purses than I have pairs of socks, and I have a crap ton of socks!
Maybe you don't it yet but you will have to start taking her places so she can use the shoes and purses.....lol

DemonRC

Obeast44 said:
LMAO Ebay them like I do. Half her crap has never been worn and still have tags on them. I ebayed two Coach purses years ago and she never even noticed. If I remember right they funded the purchase of my Futaba 3PK.

csp1971

Contributor
powerslave69 said:
I'm working my way towards that direction Demon!! Wife's starting to get pissed off coz' i don't socialize with our friend's anymore. A six pack, broken XT and A ROOM TO WORK ON IT IS ALL I NEED!!! :D
LOL, I thought I was the only one that was going through this! :D

Same people, same dumb ass conversations. I'd rather talk about rc than sports.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts