• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

RC Fanatic's Formula

DemonRC

Rampage + BBQ pit + keg = Awesome Time

Awesome Time + Using sick days = Lost Job

Lost Job x more Awesome Time = Divorce

Divorce + Lost Job = Lots of free time for even more AWESOME TIME

You see how that formula works? We can't lose :D It's a exponentially faster downward spiral into RC oblivion.

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraKill

if only xD

but

i see a major flaw in your formula

Lost job + Awesome time = broken parts

Broken parts + lost job = no money

No money X Broken cars = end of hobbie :(

lightning73

Where can one find said "sugar momma"?....lol....Their a myth, all the women ive been with have always assumed the position from day one, you guys know (one hand on hip the other extended waiting for money)....lol

Finding a sugar momma is like winning the lottery same odds.... :rolleyes:

countrygnome

lightning73 said:
Where can one find said "sugar momma"?....lol....Their a myth, all the women ive been with have always assumed the position from day one, you guys know (one hand on hip the other extended waiting for money)....lol
Finding a sugar momma is like winning the lottery same odds.... :rolleyes:
Im with ya there. My wife was the same way....

DemonRC

TerraKill said:
Lost job + Awesome time = broken parts

Broken parts + lost job = no money

No money X Broken cars = end of hobbie :(
Wrong answer. The correct answer to the equation is:

No money X Broken cars = Big sign saying...

Will work for RC parts

and a beer

DemonRC

lightning73 said:
all the women ive been with have always assumed the position from day one, you guys know (one hand on hip the other extended waiting for money)....lol
I have a fix for that problem gents. What you do is flip the circuit breaker when you leave for work. When she calls you in a panic cause she can't watch Oprah episodes you save the day with a fake paycheck advance and then go flip the breaker back on when you get home. Now when payday comes along and she holds the hand out you have an excuse not having any money because of the deduction on the advance. You then can take the money from the advance and go buy some toys.

Now fake electricity disconnect can be substituted with a gas shutoff if it's winter time. It has more of a phycological effect on our beloved counterparts LMFAO.

P.S. This works wonders on getting rid of inlaws!!!! ;)

P.S.S. How the F am I still married?!?

jackson

well get your wife in to it, get her a pink rampage and you wont loose your marriage!

and you'll both have fun together hahahahaha

there's always a solution

TerraKill

Lmao that cracked me up demon, will work for rc parts, and you fake power cuts AHAHAHa love it

Zapped

DemonRC said:
I have a fix for that problem gents. What you do is flip the circuit breaker when you leave for work. When she calls you in a panic cause she can't watch Oprah episodes you save the day with a fake paycheck advance and then go flip the breaker back on when you get home. Now when payday comes along and she holds the hand out you have an excuse not having any money because of the deduction on the advance. You then can take the money from the advance and go buy some toys.
Now fake electricity disconnect can be substituted with a gas shutoff if it's winter time. It has more of a phycological effect on our beloved counterparts LMFAO.

P.S. This works wonders on getting rid of inlaws!!!! ;)

P.S.S. How the F am I still married?!?
Demon,You better hope your wife never decides to check this forum......lol

DemonRC

Zapped said:
Demon,You better hope your wife never decides to check this forum......lol
I bet she does. Sometimes I figure she's having some pre-menstrual bitch fit, however, it's entirely possible she just got through reading one of my wife bashing posts.

Zapped

DemonRC said:
I bet she does. Sometimes I figure she's having some pre-menstrual bitch fit, however, it's entirely possible she just got through reading one of my wife bashing posts.
LMAO.....Watch you back man and watch her when she is cooking for you.....lol

powerslave69

that's so funny

DemonRC said:
Rampage + BBQ pit + keg = Awesome Time
Awesome Time + Using sick days = Lost Job

Lost Job x more Awesome Time = Divorce

Divorce + Lost Job = Lots of free time for even more AWESOME TIME

You see how that formula works? We can't lose :D It's a exponentially faster downward spiral into RC oblivion.
I'm working my way towards that direction Demon!! Wife's starting to get pissed off coz' i don't socialize with our friend's anymore. A six pack, broken XT and A ROOM TO WORK ON IT IS ALL I NEED!!! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts