• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampers Are Awesome!!

powerslave69

The day I decided to be part of this community was one of my best decision. So far I got 2 issues with my XT. I just start whining :D and let everyone know what's going on with my ride, right away I'm swarming with Rampers offering to help. I'm getting a big lump in my throat just thinking about it. Rampers are awesome, we're not the richest kids on the block, speaking in terms of what we drive in comparison to say, like, the Baja kids. I know some of you might be able to afford one of those "overpriced, big hole in my pocket...honey I shrunk my bank account balance" rides they call BAJA, but you guys didn't. You know who you are, you're out there :D It only means there's something about Ramps that made you stick with it. RAMPS AND RAMPERS RULE!!! Special thanks to DemonRC, Rob of RampageHopups.com and forist. I learned a lot and still learning from you guys. Forist the gas cap vent is working like a charm. thanks buddy!

forist

Contributor
NP glad to help anyone who may need it. I have been there myself and I am glad to have a community like this to share and for others to share as well.

csp1971

Contributor
Hey! I'm a Baja owner and I take offense!!! :p Kidding.

I bought mine in 2007, so I've had almost 4 years to add hopups, so the money pit has been spread out over a long period of time.

I do love my Rampages, they definitely out handle the Baja's and the price on them is outstanding. I was having a tough time at work at the end of February, ordered my XT from rampagehopups and that really helped my overall mood. :D

Nothing better than a low priced, quality large scale to make me happy and a great forum to go with it!

powerslave69

csp1971 said:
Hey! I'm a Baja owner and I take offense!!! :p Kidding.
I bought mine in 2007, so I've had almost 4 years to add hopups, so the money pit has been spread out over a long period of time.

I do love my Rampages, they definitely out handle the Baja's and the price on them is outstanding. I was having a tough time at work at the end of February, ordered my XT from rampagehopups and that really helped my overall mood. :D

Nothing better than a low priced, quality large scale to make me happy and a great forum to go with it!
Amen my brother! AND I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to malign or bad-mouthed you or your ride :Dhehe

I just wanted to express how I feel about you guys in this forum and not let another day pass by and just assume you guys already know how much I appreciate all of you. To borrow a dialog from a movie I watch years ago. Girl asked her husband, "how come you never tell me how much you love me like you used to" Guy replied "honey I don't have to coz' you know I do" Wife said " I know you love me but sometimes I just need to hear it. " and I was blown away when she said that. After the movie was over, I went straight home, hugged my wife and told her " I love you so much honey" You guys should have seen the look on her face :)

So I thought I do the same here and stop assuming that you guys already know how grateful I am for all the help you guys have shown me, especially a 5th scale newbie like me. Days ago, my XT wasn't getting any spark. I made a post about it and wham! I got several replies right away. I was so desperate I was ready to take it down to a local small engine repair shop. I can only imagine how much that would have cost me to fix it. After a couple of days, bcoz' of ideas and suggestions I got from this forum, the motor started right up and turned out my killswitch was binding causing it to not give any "juice" to the spark plug to fire up my motor. Now it works like a charm. THANK YOU TO ALL MY BROTHERS HERE!! :D

DemonRC

powerslave69 said:
Amen my brother! AND I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to malign or bad-mouthed you or your ride :Dhehe
Awww, feel free to bad mouth HPI's all day long. Comon let's practice. It'll make me feel better:

$#%#^ dam 2wd piece 0f $#%^^ is nothing but a #$^#$#% donut machine!!

I have to remove what to get the engine out?! $%#$%@# @#%@#$% ^&%^&!!!!! www.ebay.com!!!!!

I love poking at the HPI guys by asking them if they're gonna put glazing on the donuts today or are they gonna be the same old regular non-glazed donuts all day long.

donut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

In2Trux

Awesome opening post PowerSave69

Now I know I'm shopping for the right 1/5 scale and have signed up to the best forum.

Deluge

DemonRC said:
Awww, feel free to bad mouth HPI's all day long. Comon let's practice. It'll make me feel better:$#%#^ dam 2wd piece 0f $#%^^ is nothing but a #$^#$#% donut machine!!

I have to remove what to get the engine out?! $%#$%@# @#%@#$% ^&%^&!!!!! www.ebay.com!!!!!

I love poking at the HPI guys by asking them if they're gonna put glazing on the donuts today or are they gonna be the same old regular non-glazed donuts all day long.

donut.jpg
Fritter, please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts