• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampages Arrived!

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
The shipment arrived this morning and all pre-orders we have are shipping within next 48 hours.

Thanks

Darin

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
The owner of Redcat gave me a really good deal on one, so I am putting mine together now.

I went with Blue XT and just waiting for battery to be charged than I will go try it out.

Darin

RampageHopUps

My orders will be shipping same as everyone else, some Wednesday and some Thursday. I have a new shopping cart system, and if all goes well, the UPS tracking will be embedded in your shipping notice.

camo

parts parts parts parts :eek: ........................ hehehehe. please tell me you'll be putting parts up on the website!!.

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Parts are in stock and should be online within 4-5 days.

We were a little backlogged last week and this week as well.

Darin

chevy

Darin did any aluminum parts or hopups come with the shipment?? And also will their be an all aluminum version coming out?

Last edited by a moderator:

camo

yeeeeeehhhh.... i'll be the first buying a part!!! notthing is broken but we the energy I got to buy something. shoulded wait... hummm may be not, i've had tons of fun this last month :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts