• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage xt

Siringoringo1978

I bought xt last month, when I start the car, the car run fine when I run with full throttle 1 minute later the car is die same with the spark plug to so can some one help me please it has been 2 spark plug went trough

Silent_chaos

Go to DavesMotors.com

Get snappy fuel kit (item#jj575)

Check your carb settings, make sure it's factory settings.

blak__jak

usually 1 1/4 out on L/S and 1 1/2 out on H/S try to google up carb settings for 1/5 scale r/c gas trucks and you should find some good u tube vids that explain exactly how to tune 2 stroke carbs.

Jon2x74

BertR,

I'm new to this what do you mean by "Vent the tank " ??

Thanks

Deluge

There's a little vent hole in the gas cap that tends to get plugged up. When it's plugged you'll run into running/starting issues. So to get around that, you can either drill out that little vent hole and thread a brass fitting into it, then run a piece of fuel line from the fitting. Or you can install a Snappy kit, which comes with a three hole grommet. One of those holes is for a dedicated vent line, so you don't have to rely on the vent in the gas cap. Basically that's what they mean when they say to vent the tank.

Here's an example of a DIY vent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts