• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage xt with jepro side pipe

Fearless

Quick video of a rampage xt on parking lot on the video truck has a jetrp side pipe now she is running a dom side pipe after couple modifications ow on video it was running gears, now it does have chilirancing belt drive, will post an updated video when ever I will be able to make one for now hope you guy's like it.

[ame]

[/ame]

Fearless

Ildy666 said:
Which pipe makes more power??
Well tried the jetpro as on the video, also tried the dom and now I have the cpi, will trying that this weekend so far I like the jetpro better will find out this weekend difference from jetpro vs cpi.

Dom = massive explosion on low end, not to impressed with mid and top speed.

Jetpro = not crazy as dom on the take off but well balanced from low to high and it gave way more top speed than dom. As said now I will try the cpi.

Fearless

Really glad you guy's liked the video. I am switching to cpi pipe on the truck, soon as I have a video will post here, really wants to compare pipes.

Ildy666

rampagemt said:
Hmmmmm I wonder....
Rampagemt i'm asking because in his opening comments he said in the video it had a jetpro and now its runnin a side dom so i wonder why he switched and what makes more power....

Fearless

Ildy666 said:
Rampagemt i'm asking because in his opening comments he said in the video it had a jetpro and now its runnin a side dom so i wonder why he switched and what makes more power....
Well I do have the three pipes so decide to test then all on the xt since is lighter truck but so far like jetpro better now will compare with the cpi.

Ildy666

Thanx man i was just curious because all the pipes have good and bad points.i also have a side jetpro and i love that pipe.but never tried a dom i have seen cpi pipes in action.let us know on the cpi...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts