• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage TT

Chaos

Very stock..very clean..i will fix that real soon...i bought this at Bashfest after i tried to demolish my Baja..but the ramps werent big enough i guess..so i sold it to a by stander and bought this bad boy so a new mill is a must Dark Soul here i come..lol......the MT is next.

RampageTT001.jpg

RampageTT002.jpg

RampageTT003.jpg

RampageTT004.jpg

~Joe

M

magnum57

good move. TT over Baja all day. nice to see it dirty. ENJOY

Chaos

I got a new mill today for it, upgrading to the 29.5 from DDM, walbro wt 668 carb, 3" volcity stack, X-Can pipe, so saturday i am going to run it with the new power and see how she does.

MOfroggy

I somehow doubt that!!

lancier said:
Good looking buggy. I still put my money on the MT though.
I think a Rampage with a set of Baja tires vs. a MT Rampage with stock tires will wish it never showed up for the race! If you want to go head to head with the two different set ups PM Sprint77 and set it up. I happen to know that he has unlimited funds to cover any amount of money you care to put up (up to $15.00). No BS, a Rampage with stock tires will be outrun on ANY course by a Rampage with the smaller HPI tires or Rampage buggy tires.

This is all assuming that we would be running on semi-flat grass with few jumps, of course you knew I would wimp out and put self serving restrictions on this!!

Chaos

New motor is in and ready for...um parking lot circles and poser shots...lol/..gotta love the bling look..

RampageTT006.jpg

RampageTT007.jpg

The stock filter is something Dopey wouldn't even smoke out of, so i swtiched it over to the stock HPI filter, but it is rubbing so i will try the Volicity stack and filter today..

RampageTT008.jpg

Chaos

Got it working today Thank you for the advice, and i must say....HOLY COW what a difference the 29cc makes over the 23cc stocker that came in it..now it's a climbing machine..i was out climbing the Baja's like nothing to day at the gravel pits and all i lost was a c-clip on the arm that holds on the wheel hub..other than that it was great..the 29 with the X-Can is very loud also...sounds good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts