• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage TT Setup Questions

berg

Looking to race this buggy in competition with MCD and FG Buggy. Will this buggy be competitive? Is the quality good enough?

Suggested setup for smooth track with jumps. Shock oil? Diff oil? Already installed a Digi 4 Rhino Steering Servo and Hitec Titanium throttle servo.

Bodies available for the buggy ???

Thanks again

kryptonite

HEY BERG, so i don't have tt or a track so its mostly up to you for track tuning, but i would say to start with some ramtech 20% springs and maybe 45 or 50wt for starters. the phatdad shock shafts with hpi adjustable piston would greatly help out. they are also 6mm shorter for more level ride. im running 15k diff lube in my mt and its kinda stiff for my liking(i like the spin). also 5b tires and rims with adapters will help out. the tires are alittle shorter wich is better. i think the quality is good for the money, but its no fg comp. i would say throw some aluminuim lower arms and stearing mount and "have at it". with the upgrade kit the diffs hold up nicely. as far as bodies? redcat is coming out with a new tt shell, but the mcd body also fits with little mods

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.