• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage TT 27.2 ESP

yolonda21

Contributor
Another day at there track.....timsted had a lean seize after 3 laps so he got to shoot the video today.....a little muddy but not too muddy....

timsted

yup, it sucks, hadn't even finished warmup. oh well, wanted a new 4 bolt 36mm, now i need one, sweet!

DSCF0965.jpg

DSCF0972.jpg

fastlane

Team Driver
yolonda21 said:
Another day at there track.....timsted had a lean seize after 3 laps so he got to shoot the video today.....a little muddy but not too muddy....

timsted

hmmmm, running stock tt gears, hostile mx and about 33-34lbs. our track has about a 130' centerline, 12-14' lanes and when dry and dusty(no traction), we get radar speeds of 35-38mph. with the sweet moisture and traction today, wouldn't be surprised if 40mph was achieved. also it was running rich due to the chilly weather.

fastlane

Team Driver
aw hell maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. My TT IMO looks a bit faster. I could be wrong.

yolonda21

Contributor
mooman007uk said:
glad that pipes working for you bud, what clutch you running?
Good ??? on the clutch.......its got a junker stock cy clutch in it right now, i've got a few others here to try but i'm waiting till I have a reason to pull the motor before I change it......this one is alright for now,it comes on a little early when it heats up, but the motor makes up for it....I had an HPI high response but wore it out over the summer, it was better then this one....

Strange how you post a little video.......and then spend the rest of the day defending yourself eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

timsted

too bad we didn't have any nitros to run down today, it' very hard to judge speed by a vid, with only one machine, and very few reference points. GPS, radar, and a straight stretch get you speed, an oval is about going fast, turning left. the fast is easy, the turning is the trick.

fastlane

Team Driver
Sorry didn't mean to make you defend yourself. I was just curious about a few things that's all. I meant no harm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts