• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage rally discontinued?

BoomDivX

I was browsing on the redcat website and when I look in the 1/5th scale gas section. I don't see the on-road rally... Did they stop supporting it? :(

JOE MAGIC

Hi;

I Did Hear They Were Going Out-!!! But Not Sure If They Are Just Stoppimg The Rally On Road-Or All-?

Check It Out

Joe.

JOE MAGIC

nO mORE oN rOAD cAR---??

Yes You Are Right--They Are Just Stopping Making The On Road Car--To Bad-I Did Like That One---

Oh Well-----
:( :(

Last edited by a moderator:

BoomDivX

Rudihenriksen said:
Just make a solid layshaft, and a better diff cup shafts, and they will sell :)
i think/hope:rolleyes:
you forgot a more solid body :p

oko0913

Is this really true? I was going to buy one at the end of the month but now after reading this I don't know if i can still get parts for it whenever I need one

billybob

I just need some info on the subject did they stop making the onroad alltogether or are they just not importing them into the US anymore?Reason I ask is there is about 4 of us at our local hobby shop that are considering getting these.Also are any of the parts interchangeable with the TT or MT.Are there any hopups available for these cars,in Aus the only onroad choice we have are the cheap xrc or the topend harms,fg and rs5.Any info would be great.

lowtek

road car in Australia

About a year ago an Australian hobby dealer on ebay was auctioning the HSP cars. I thought you would have an easier time getting cars & parts?

LowTek

pipeous

I just got another Rally. they handle so well I just had to get another one. I had traded mine with a bud locally, then sold what I traded it for. He loves it and needs another rally to race with... it will be a while gathering an engine and such to get it rolling but have to say I am glad to have another...

Himoto in China was a pain to email but I see now all the bling is listed on their site, so I will be ordering all the alloy goodies right away. sure cheap parts too. $300 gets the whole shebang

lowtek

Do you have a website link for Himoto?

Thanks

LowTek

pipeous said:
I just got another Rally. they handle so well I just had to get another one. I had traded mine with a bud locally, then sold what I traded it for. He loves it and needs another rally to race with... it will be a while gathering an engine and such to get it rolling but have to say I am glad to have another...
Himoto in China was a pain to email but I see now all the bling is listed on their site, so I will be ordering all the alloy goodies right away. sure cheap parts too. $300 gets the whole shebang

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts