• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

rampage on a terror

rampage idiot

Deluge said:
Ouch. My hands are sore just thinking about installing those!
You know what Deluge when I posted about getting those tires I forget who chimed in (getting old) but they said to use baby powder so I did and I didnt think they were bad at all to install, especially being the first set I ever put on,and hey once again all you guys chimed in telling me how to do it! :rolleyes:

krashkrieg

Contributor
I love the grass flying in so many parts of your vid....looking and sounding great!...I told you the Nightmares were awesome!

Wish I had read the baby powder trick when I put mine together several months back...lol

rampage idiot

krashkrieg said:
I love the grass flying in so many parts of your vid....looking and sounding great!...I told you the Nightmares were awesome!Wish I had read the baby powder trick when I put mine together several months back...lol
Well krashkrieg you definitely steered me in the right direction, I luv them:D

rampage idiot

tsudo5th said:
Are they bigger bore? Better shock? Where did you get them. I need a more tunable shock.
They are definitely bigger bore, better don't know yet there are a couple of guys on this forum using them, I am happy with them on the front, not happy yet with the rears, tryed different springs no luck, I emailed the company for the exact lenght of the rear shocks because the one guy on here said the rears were way too long but he never got back to me yet, I might be able to get it right buy stiffening up the shock oil but still like I said they have only been on for 2 test drives not sure what weight oil to try from what I am reading its gotta be heavy, but anyway I got them from nutech usa in wisconsin, I will post if I figure something else out and by the way I have them on a MT if you are planning on putting them on something else all this info is probably out the window

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts