• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage MT First run

Just_Gerald

Pulled the stinger off and went for the first run. Might as well see if i can break it right away!

Damage, broken front bumper middle post (landed upside down on the top of the bumper with no body)

Shocks (bouncy bouncy) what size are the c-clips, bought some 1/8" but not right.

lost a wheel, but did find the nut!

Just_Gerald

RampageHopUps said:
I'm guessing you didn't read the "before you run it" thread. Score teh wheel nuts, loctite or use baja nuts.
I read it, was just too impatient to run it, was gonna rain in like 5 minutes, so just said lets run it, it won't be that long nothing will happen. woops. Ahh well, it was still a blast, I'll be scoreing the nuts tonight!

We'll be going to our normal bash area wednesday night, so we will be getting huge air there. (plus we'll have upgraded to a ESP 30.5 by then.)

Skater229

Just watched the first two videos, nice jumps in the second one... I will have and area something like that down here, but won't be as fine of sand... Now will have to get a vid cam and upload some once i get mine down here...

Skater

Shiny

Nice vide. Will love it if you post a vide where you will be jumping it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.