• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage club

RampageHopUps

I don't know who he is. It says membership started in Canada, but he says he is from phoenix. Who knows.

kg2mb

ebay id was vancouverhobbiescom Jun-02-08 changed it May-30-09

hmm don't know about this one.. :confused:

Gas Jocky

That's not me! I don't have a ebay user name for my biz, I'll ask the previous owner of vancouverhobbies if he knows anything about it.

hamster huey

I saw this. It looks like he gives you one point per each $10 you spend. One point is worth $1. The membership I saw was $150 for one year.

Gas Jocky

I just looked at his ID history and it looks like it's the previous owner of vancouverhobbies, his business name is/was 247 motorsports but I'll contact him to make sure. If it is in fact the old owner of Van hobbies then I'm sure it all good.

Gas Jocky

Talked to him tonight and it all washes clean, I'll vouch for him. (even though it looks like it's me being sneaky!) LOL!

RampagePartsHouse

Hey guys. Thought I had better post before a lynch mob shows up at my door waving pitch forks and Spektrums! Ha ha ha

It's me, Rob from Vancouver Canada

aka "The other Rob"

aka the former owner of Vancouver Hobbies (no longer affiliated but hopefully still friends)

The Rampage Owner's Club is "for real" and I'm not "a rat." I loved that one Mooman!

When I sold Vancouver Hobbies to Gas Jocky, I also sold my Rampage TT to another forum member and my Nomadio to Mooman. I quit my 20+ year addiction to R/C cold turkey! I've been having withdrawal issues though. Tried to get my fix with a Losi Mini LST2...not working. I don't have any money for toys (new baby etc) but I want to get myself another Rampage soo...I started the club

I'm only going to let a few guys join as I don't have time to go full steam back into business. Besides, Scott is the Rampage connection for Canada and Rob/RampageHopUps is the other Rampage King.

I tried to give props to both in my listings with links to the forum and big red text that suggests Canadians contact Vancouver Hobbies. See, I'm a good guy : )

I just created the club/eBay postings last weekend (I was supposed to be studying for my University exams!) so will likely make some minor changes.

Oh, and to clear up the "He says he's from Pheonix" issue; the eBay listings say, "Item location" is Pheonix as everything is shipped from Redcat Racing in AZ. I put this instead of Canada because that is where the product ships from...not from Canada...where I live.

The cost to join is currently $150 and members will get loyalty reward points and free shipping. Each point is worth $1 off of a future purchase. Rewards will range from 1 point for smaller purchases to over 100 points for some of the vehicles. I honestly think it will be a good deal for the right person. Yes, a couple of guys can share 1 membership so long as only one person places the orders.

This is not meant to be an advertisement for the club, just trying to clear up the confusion.

All good?

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.