• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rampage and HSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSpd

I have and I saw HSP. They are like exact same models.

So what is the catch here? Do they use cheaper plastic/aluminum or what?

Obeast44

Banned
Yup that's it, BUT and let me stress that, it will be a Redcat. Redcat specifies a number of things that will be different than a typical HSP model. That's why they have been testing and prototyping many improvements that they require on their models.

DanSpd

I see what you mean. Well hopefully you get your prototype soon so we can see how it goes and maybe in few months we will be riding xt's

Thanks. Thread can be locked

Obeast44

Banned
I'm not getting an XT just yet :D

But rest assured I will be doing a complete and I mean COMPLETE teardown and thorough testing of one the very first chance I get.

RampageHopUps

The trucks you see listed on other sites are HSP models.

Revision A is the first one we had in the USA. We tested it for a few weeks and made a list of 25 changes we wanted. Rob46N has that version now.

Revision B is the second prototype after HSP made all the changes to molds and features Redcat wanted. There are now 2 of them at Redcat, a buggy and a truck. We will test it again and see if the changes are good. So far, they look great.

Version #1 will be when Redcat starts selling them. That should be in a few months.

You really can't be sure what is out there now.

rob64n

Contributor
I'm waiting patiently to see all the changes hands on and as far as i can tell i will be able to use all the new parts as well, some parts i already made myself but for the rest i'll replace as i brake, if i brake, and i can tell ya i don't see a whole lot breaking, maybe from driver error,lol

rob64n

Contributor
Sometimes take corners on the outside of the track, just watch the video on car action website,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts