• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Ramp with new pipe

kryptonite

so you are saying ther is a big diffrence between the tuned ramp pipe and the j.p. could you imagine the diffrence between the old can pipe and the jetpro? its like a new truck. looks good too. im sure you looked at the side dom, but what was the deciding factor that made you go with the jet-pro verse the dom?

lumax

Hey nice upgrade POPSY, now it's gonna be a fun machine (without the silencer) !!! :D :D:D

But I still prefer my twin bleed, to have the ability to plug the low (better torque) or high output (better RPM) or just leave both open and see the neighbor plugging their ears !!!

I really love the bottom torque and the sound of this tune pipe

Popsy

kryptonite said:
so you are saying ther is a big diffrence between the tuned ramp pipe and the j.p. could you imagine the diffrence between the old can pipe and the jetpro? its like a new truck. looks good too. im sure you looked at the side dom, but what was the deciding factor that made you go with the jet-pro verse the dom?
I just went with the pipe that was in stock here, of what i have read, there is not that much differences between those 2. I haven't tried it yet without the silencer though.

In reality the thing that happened was as follow... Had broken a head bolt on the 29cc, so the head gaasket was scrapped. Change it, a replace with a new bolt, the cylinder and piston seem alright then, when was get a little hot about 2 min running, it used to stall on me. Took everthing apart, to find out that the piston and cylinder was scratched. And when this happened it caused vibration that made the Redcat tune pipe to brake. So we changed every thing. That is how i got this pipe lollol.

max 1

popsy said:
i Just Went With The Pipe That Was In Stock Here, Of What I Have Read, There Is Not That Much Differences Between Those 2. I Haven't Tried It Yet Without The Silencer Though.
In Reality The Thing That Happened Was As Follow... Had Broken A Head Bolt On The 29cc, So The Head Gaasket Was Scrapped. Change It, A Replace With A New Bolt, The Cylinder And Piston Seem Alright Then, When Was Get A Little Hot About 2 Min Running, It Used To Stall On Me. Took Everthing Apart, To Find Out That The Piston And Cylinder Was Scratched. And When This Happened It Caused Vibration That Made The Redcat Tune Pipe To Brake. So We Changed Every Thing. That Is How I Got This Pipe Lollol.
Nice Looking Truk I Have Jet Pro Also ,the Head Kits ,u Can,t Tihten Those 4 Head Bolts Very Tight It Pulls The Top Of The Cylender In Words And Binds The Piston At The Top,had To Of Them ,plus They Run A Lot Hater Then Sthoded One For Cooling,they Wear Runing At 260 At The Cylender.comperd To 140 Degres.love The Jetpro.have Fun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts