• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Rally Decals

BoostCreepr

i am looking for the rally decal sheet that comes with the body.. do they sell it anywhere? i cant seem to locate a seller..

G

I would try contacting HSP on that one. I believe it only comes with the body.

BoostCreepr

Well, I emailed them.. being they are from china hopefully they can read it and hook me up. Ill let you know incase you need some! I ended up buying that Rally that i was asking about the pipe on.. the one he has tried to sell for over a year. Got a really good deal but no decals on the body!!

Ildy666

I had my eye on that one too Good luck with it...at least it went to a forum member....

BoostCreepr

i actually came acrossed it on another car forum and sent him a pm and he emailed me. After searching for info on the pipe i found his thread here which was funny. It will be here tomorrow.

G

That's awesome!

I had PM'd him on a few forums, but never received a response. I just assumed he didn't want to ship it.

You know if, you open to other ideas, you can buy Red Bull decals. They go great with the blue body. Reflective stickers make for great lights. Or just solid black on the lights for the smoked out look.

BoostCreepr

where do you find those? i found this info * fg modellsport part #32201 * but nothing on google

G

I just edited it. Should work now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts