• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

radio gear??????

redcatmt

Hey guys,,,,

I have a redcat buggy.....just got it .....not radio gear...I went to install a hpi TF-10 radio. is new.....hooked servos ,batt etc.....this is my 1st time hooking up electrics.......

I got nothing..........radio lights up but nothing going to servos....please help....hitec 645 throttle servo....stock steering servo.........

any help would be appreciated.......

thanks

John

Piranha2

Contributor
It would help to have a little more information. For instance, receiver pack voltage, wiring configuration.....maybe a pic of how it is currently set-up?

redcatmt

it is basic set up..... 3000 mah battery........throttle slot 1 on rec ...steering slot 2....on /off switch in slot marked b/c....

nothing.........

pup1970

Also make sure that the plugs are installed the correct way, some will fit both directions and usually the black wire in the plug goes closest to the outside of the reciever

pup1970

Let us know what the problem was, so maybe we can help others or ourselves if it hapens again.

redcatmt

it was user error......the plugs were in incorrectly......blsck or brown to the right ...ive learned yeah!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts