• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

race at the scrapyard

rob64n

Contributor
so i was wondering who is all going to be able to make this race, i know me and my dad will be there and sprint77 is coming. but just curious because it is not talked about on here to much.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Cool Rob we need as many fifth scale racers and sponsors as we can get to show HPI and the magazine editors that it can be a succussful event without HPI support and contributions.

Obeast44

Banned
Fastlane me and a buddy are going up there, we are bringing a camper. We might have a spare bed for ya. That is if ya don't mind sleeping near some strangers hehe. Its his camper so I will ask him if you are interested. That reminds me, we still havent checked on the availability of space, or water/electricity either.

rob64n

Contributor
just a lil info from a lil birdie,lol. MCD from germany is coming, cy and zenoah are pitchin in also, and rob i'm hoping you can talk darrin into coming out, since MCD will be there this should put 4 wheel drives on the map so more big names and participants the better.

Ron E

Contributor
this looks like my class... :D

Gasser Fun Run – This activity will be open for most of the weekend. This event will be open to all participants and all classes. This is a non-scored event that will take place on the Dirt Off-Road Mild Track. Just show-up with your car or truck and drive for as long as you want. This is a great opportunity for beginners to learn to drive with other vehicles on a track and for leisure drivers to enjoy themselves without the pressures of racing.

I think i'll take the mt and tt, my mt has desperado's and excavators but now i'm worried about the excavators being wide enough... just in case I decide to race once i'm there, but doubtfull, i'll prob just drive around on the little girls track, watch the fast guys and hang out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron E

Contributor
all right i'm going. loading up the 2 rampages and comming over for sat and sun. I can't wait to run my 1/5 scales on a track, watch some racing and maybe meet some people from here.

Obeast44

Banned
Sweet man see ya there! We are planning to make a trip up there in a few weeks to do some testing and to get used to the track layouts for the June event. If ya wanna meet us up there then thatd be cool too :)

Ron E

Contributor
Obeast44 said:
Sweet man see ya there! We are planning to make a trip up there in a few weeks to do some testing and to get used to the track layouts for the June event. If ya wanna meet us up there then thatd be cool too :)
let me know when your going for practice, i'll see if I can make it. thanks... :)

rob64n

Contributor
i'm in for that weekend let me know,i'm only 2 hours away from there, and i've been there several times so i could help on the directions if needed, they were a lil confusing the first time i went,lol.

rob64n

Contributor
oh and main reason i need to know a few days ahead is so me or you can call scott at largescale about coming up cause they don't mind if we use the track just as long as they know we are coming, since they are closed on the weekends, and also if he is free they might come out as well, this is what he told me and my dad last year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts