• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Question about the Redcat piggybacks.

DemonRC

Are they functional? I guess what I mean is the piggyback reservoir connected to the shock body via a hole? Also, do they have any foam in them or are they just an empty reservoir?

Sprint 77

Contributor
I got VCC Rezzies on mine they are $$ but save your pennies and go for it. They are incredible. Full functional rebound control and adjustable. CHeck fast eddies tutorial on them.

DemonRC

Sprint 77 said:
I got VCC Rezzies on mine they are $$ but save your pennies and go for it. They are incredible. Full functional rebound control and adjustable. CHeck fast eddies tutorial on them.
Ya the Thresshold rezzies are what I really wanted but I don't wanna swing the cash for them at this time. I really like the GH rezzies that I use on my Baja so I went ahead and stole them for the Rampage. The only reason I asked about the Redcat ones is that they have the capability of using the 5mm bolts whereas the GH ones are made for 4mm Baja bolts. I had to use 4mm x 40mm bolts and 1/2 aluminum spacers from Ace Hardware to mount em to the Rampage. We'll see how those 4mm's hold up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts