• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Purchased Rampage TT w/o Radio or Reciever

macs

I just purchased a Rampage TT off of ebay. This will be my first gas r/c and i havent even owned a nitro in years. I should have read the description better before hitting BIN and didnt realize it until this morning. I was just going to pull the stock radio out of my rustler vxl for the time being but i got a little confused about the fail safe. I have never used one before.

- Is the failsafe built into the radio or reciever?

- The rampage radio is 2 channel, correct?

- If i run an externel failsafe, will i need an extra channel for it?

- Should i just purchase the stock rampage radio of ebay, or maybe the traxxas 2.4 ghz 3 channel ( they are going cheap right now)?

Any info you can give me will be appreciated. Money is an issue at this point so the cheapest alternative would be the best.

PISTOL PETE

WELCOME TO THE FORUM. CONSITERING THE WEIGHT AND SPEED OF A RAMPAGE COULD TAKE SOMEONE OUT IF IT WERE TO EVER GO OUT OF CONTROL. A REAL DEAL FAIL SAFE IS NOT A BAD IDEA. THE STOCK ONE JUST HITS THE BRAKES IF YOU LOOSE SIGNAL.BUT WHAT DO YOU DO IF THE THROTTLE SERVO GETS STUCK? :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts