• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

pulsestar spark plugs??

GoffeeRedCat

Are they any good?? From what I've been reading theyre ok...if so does anyone know which one pulsestar plug to go with?? If not, how do I distinguish which and what type of plugs to go with??

alfred e numan

plugs

I installed these in a 2000 Suzuki swift, 4 banger- multi port f.i. - they seem to be ok- nothing as claimed-- I absolutely would NOT try this plug in your little 2 cycle engine- They have a generic heat range- and they are a capisitor discharge plug -- cap is spelled wrong- capacitor discharge plug.- this is why you see the big spark across the electrode. do not do it. i bet the radio would go nuts too if you tried these---

alfred e numan

Lots of folks use an Iridum plug. Iridum is not an earth element. It is extracted from areas on earth that had meteroite impacts long ago.- It can withstand the heat-pressures in an engine a long time and keep a square edge on the tip of the center electrode longer.- nearly all new trucks-cars use this type of plug now-- In a little 2 stroke engine? -- I see a little better top end burn- nothing else. I save my 10.00 and just use a standard resistor plug-

GoffeeRedCat

Still kinda interesting tho!! From what I've been reading its kinda like a MSD ignition! But too bad the NGK or the champion plugs aren't readily available here!!Idk why? Lol but E2 plugs are!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts