• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Proline adaptors

flint mann

Will the rims work on the proline adaptors? I want to run the MT tires on my Baja and is looking for adaptors so I can

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

No, the Readcat rims are 22mm. I have several sets coming in next week, so I can modify a few sets in the garage. They will be ready next wekeend probably.

RampageHopUps

Here is the first set. I have a Monster Energy Trophy Truck Body being delivered Monday, so I'll get better pictures then.

MTbaja1.JPG

MTbaja2.JPG

flint mann

Put Sprint 77's MT tires on the back of my baja today and ran it, they looked bad as hell !!!!!!!! I found that you can use the regular hexes from the rampage with the MT rims and tires on the Baja no rubbing although its a close fit. Thought they ran great but now needs the DS/CC beast engine to really turn them muthas up!!!!! Forgot to take my camera so no pics :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.