• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Problems binding

Rick

I just got a rampage 1/5 size RC. *I am having issues binding it to the transmitter. I have watched the tutorials. *I turn off both the car and transmitter and then I insert the binding cable. Then I turn on the car and the red light blinks. *It then press the bind button on the transmitter and turn it on. The red light on the car goes solid and the green light on transmitter flashes like on the video. I then turn off the car and then the transmitter. When I turn the car back on the red light starts blinking again and the two will not connect. Can someone give me some guidance.

fluxn81

What transmitter and receiver? Instead of turning anything off, just pull the bind plug, then turn it off and on.

Rick

Sorry, the transmitter is the remote and the receiver is the little black box the connects the power with the servos. I tried what you said I was able to get the lights to stop blinking but there was still no communication. It seems like I can sort of get them to "bind" but ounce I shut off the RC the receiver goes back flashing and there is no communication. I know the remote and the car are talking to each other because when i do the binding process I can get the red light on the car to stop blinking. I have tried to do th binding process so many ways. I must be missing something. I though it might be the batteries but they are fully charged.

Rick

The radio is a dsm-2c and the reciever is from red cat racing. It has the safety shut off in it.

rcgasser

Is this the stock radio and receiver? Why did you have to bind it? It should have already been bind out of the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fluxn81

Rick said:
Sorry, the transmitter is the remote and the receiver is the little black box the connects the power with the servos.
Lol, that was awesome... I guess I should have said, "Which."

Rick

Ya it's the stock equipment. It didn't work straight out of the box that is why I assumed that I had to do the bind process.

Rick

I am going to take it into the city tomorrow to get someone to look at it. Thanks for all your posts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts