• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

pressurized fuel tank

00763aaron

i was thinking about taking a spicket puting it on my exaust and ataching a fule line from that to the tank and having pressure from the exaust to push more fuel up threw the carburator. is this at all worth it will i expect any power gain in the low end. please reply

every thing on my dune runner is stock

G

I would think it would be really hard to tune. With more fuel you need more air. These motors gain hp as you lean the mixture.

alfred e numan

The carb is a pumper carb, it has a fuel pump built into it. it absolutely must be used as it came factory. The gasoline goes into the bottom of the carb- and the excess fuel comes out from the top of the carb - and goes back to the gasoline tank. just saying to keep ya on the right track--help ya.

TerraKill

Deffo don't do this, 2 strokers don't need the pressure in the tanks like nitro cars do, if anything you want to vent your petrol tank to let the fuel pump do its work, not pressurise it :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts