• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

PowerJam Magazine Coverage

looker2756

Contributor
Look for the October issues of RC Driver & R/C Car Magazine for PowerJam event coverage. If you missed this years, You gotta' make plans on Attending the Next one.

MagazineCoveragePowerJam001.jpg

MagazineCoveragePowerJam004.jpg

MagazineCoveragePowerJam006.jpg

Some familiar faces in these pictures. ;)

rob64n

Contributor
Hope there is more than that i don't see a pic of the winning truck,lol. and i even made it look nice for the race,lol.

looker2756

Contributor
You mean this one ... This picture taken by a buddy Jeff " Owens Racing " He's got a nice camera & enjoys the challenge the fast moving objects give.

DSC_0613_3063.jpg

rob64n

Contributor
Now that's what i'm talkin about, and he caught me on the track instead of outside it,lol. thanks. and tell your friend thanks also.and glad you like the truck lightning

looker2756

Contributor
rob64n said:
Now that's what i'm talkin about, and he caught me on the track instead of outside it,lol. thanks. and tell your friend thanks also.and glad you like the truck lightning
He did get some Great shots. I like these too. Congrats on the Win Rob !!

DSC_0661_3111.jpg

DSC_0651_3101.jpg

DSC_0601_3051.jpg

rob64n

Contributor
on my lid,haha i try not to be upside down to often. but thanks looker those are great pics of my truck, can't ask for anything more, unless there is more,lol.

lightning73

Power Jam is an awesome event that is held in Indiana every year, there is a thread about it on the forum here if you wanted to see some pics and videos of the tracks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts