• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Play time with the cat

BertR

having a little fun with the 2wd action / slowed down a bit [ame=

[MEDIA=youtube]5TNx67QzC9M[/MEDIA][/ame]

G

One of the best XSC vids I've seen! Great stills also! Man your vid makes me want to throw on some paddles and head west. :D

G

BertR said:
Thanks!! I am new to the composing part lol. but it came out ok and had a blast shooting the footage.
Of course the driving is the most fun! :D

BertR

Yes the edit was done with windows movie maker

it's a cut and dry program . I bet some was hoping for big air.... sorry I see it as if the chassis hits the ground so does everything attached to it. P.S. I beat the piss out of this Cat for the footage and it still comes back for thirds lol.

Deluge

BertR said:
Yes the edit was done with windows movie makerit's a cut and dry program . I bet some was hoping for big air.... sorry I see it as if the chassis hits the ground so does everything attached to it. P.S. I beat the piss out of this Cat for the footage and it still comes back for thirds lol.
Nothing wrong with a little chassis slap! :D

G

I love to slap the undercarriage! :D

Wait, what are we talking about?

TIROD KERRY

Is that gas ?

Great video . I love to see that sand blowing out the back it looks like a real truck . Is that xsc gas or electric ? . And those wheels rock . Great compostion Thanks for the video .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.