• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Plastic hub woes...

Mike6000

My front stock hubs/ bearing carriers have been a problem, for one the stock bolts just seem too long and without over tightening, still seem to protrude and rub the cvd's, the metal inserts also show sights of rubbing?? And the locktight necessary to keep them in place better be used sparingly because the locktight that creeps up the bolt when inserting it will go between the bolt and bushing causing binding when it dries. Perhaps a good spot to use a dab on the nut instead of the bolt... Oh and of course they're going to strip out if you have to remove them, cutting them up being the only solution. Soooo I put on the redcat gunmetal ones with slightly shorter bolts and seems like a much better setup. Hope this helps my crappy steering HA!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts