• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Places that sell good quality bolts?

REVOlutionary Rampage

Hi guys,

My question is do you guy's know of any good places to get quality bolts from?

I had a few that rounded out or fell out. I wanted to replace them with quality bolts that can replace the ones I lost and don't strip so easily. I've looked at, Fastenal, MCMaster Carr, Redcat,. I've found all the bolts at McMaster Carr and Redcat and also checked at Fastenal. The only thing at MCMaster Carr that's holding me up is I'm not quite sure of the pitch of the bolts. I'm assuming its a standard pitch? I don't necessarily want to buy 10 packages of 100 bolts and have them not fit. Thanks for the help in advance. Mods feel free to move this if it's in the wrong spot.

TerraKill

i brought a bulk pack of 2000+ assorted stainless steel bolts off ebay, cost me £30ish($50), have had them in my truck for almost a year now, and i havnt had a bolt round out scince.(unless it was down to a bad allen key)

deffo one of the best buys for my truck, quality bolts save so much hassle and head sores.

rember quality allen keys make all teh diffrence aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Cool, How do you like them? Are they worth the $50.00?
They are stainless steel wich is far superior to the factory bolts. The convenience of having what you need when you need it is priceless.

DemonRC

Also, www.mcmaster.com has stainless and steel alloy sets. Alot of the packs come in a quantity of 50 or 100 for $5-$7.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts