• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Pipe options?

hotelcalif

For the MT what options do I have? I don't really like the side mount. Did I read somewhere that someone modified a SS pipe? Thought about getting a X-can also. This truck needs something. It is a slug with the stock pipe.

flint mann

The pipes you mentioned will work. As will a RDlogics with a modded header. A modded Dom will fit as well. The 5T can should work as well. I have also ran a VRC pipe but it needs protection as it is very exposed.

kryptonite

i think your best bet for performance will be the sprint77 rear dom. you can contact him and see if he has any left. the ss pipe needs some welding to fit, but its still an ss pipe. the X-can wont really do much. its better, but nothing great. if you havent run a side dom, you may at least wana try it. the performance is amazing, and it will quickly change your mind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts