• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Pics of my TT

kun114

Just finished painting my body. Turned out pretty good. Threw some baja shockwears on it. Along with the prefilter and pullstart outerwears. Dropped in a 26cc with a SS pipe on it for now. I will be putting in a modded engine once the Dom or TGN pipes are released.

SSCN3965.jpg

SSCN3968.jpg

SSCN3970.jpg

SSCN3966.jpg

lancier

Good looking buggy. Love the colour scheme. First rampage i'm seeing on the forum fitted with shock outerwears.

kun114

lancier said:
Good looking buggy. Love the colour scheme. First rampage i'm seeing on the forum fitted with shock outerwears.
They're some I had used on my baja. There a little long,but fit good enough for me.

kun114

PhatDad said:
looks good. You could use a GBE pipe with a little mod to the body.
Can you post some pics? Are you using the end or side bleed? If I don't have to hack things up to much, I'll order one right a way.

I thought about putting my side Dom on it till something becomes available, but I deffinately couldn't run with the body on it with that pipe.

lancier

Why not check out the Redcat Tuned pipe for the rampage on Redcat's site. It's a rear pipe, specifically designed from the factory for the truck; it improves low end torgue and top end speed.

kun114

I've been thinking about it, but I don't want to drop $80 on a pipe that I'm not sure will perform well with my reed engine. GBE pipes are the bomb! If one will fit on pretty desent ,I'd rather go that route as I know it would be a killer combo.

kun114

RampageHopUps said:
I'll eventually get GBE to make a real pipe for us. I'll bring him a truck this wekeend.
That is sweet! Can't wait to see his prototype. Better yet, get my hands on one. I volunteer to test it for ya.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.