• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Photo Help or advice

Sprint 77

Contributor
My pis are amature at best . Any of you have some professional photography experience that might point me in the right direction. I have plenty of photos in my posts to critique . Lighting ? so on, My camera is not that bad for still photos it is a Cannon, Think the problem lies somewhere after the lens and the button.

kryptonite

i havent seen any flaws with your pics, but im no pro. you make great stuff, that not only works, but works better. and your mind is filled even better ideas that we havent even seen yet. i look forward to seeing your pics.but if i may. i think if you set-up a "picture taking" station that is plain and only shows what your subject is, that may apear as thow the pictures are of higher quality. couse lets face it.. you have ALOT of stuff in the background.. :eek: :eek:

Clubin

Banned
What I do almost always is shut the flash off and take the pictures in very good light. It works most of the time. lol I am not a professional photographer either, I don't think any of us basher's are.

mooman007uk

Banned
My dad was a professional car photographer/journalist based in the USA...Nicky wright...he's dead now so it's tough to get pointers without a seance, from watching him in the past I do know to get good pics in dark areas you need a flash umbrella and an expensive professional camera:D, the umbrella diffuses the bright flash and gives even lighting without bright spots. Exposure and iso are also key but I never paid that much attention to the finer points as i was more interested in the cars

Gas Jocky

Perfect lighting is outside on a cloudy day, you will get the best results. If you have no choice other than inside I have good results from a matt background good lighting (no shadows) and no flash.... works for me but I'm no pro either. lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts