• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Phoenix?.?.?.?.?

azmod75

is there anyone that has a track in phoenix? im dieing to get my MT on a track, please let me know about any tracks and when they have practice and races....

Thanks,

Eric

scoot

The nitro pit had a 1/5 scale race a while back but i didnt see any MT's.They are way out west in Wittman. Where in phoenix are you.

azmod75

im near az mills mall, it sounds like im going to have to go way west or way east to get to a track

RampageHopUps

I'm not even sure that Florence is going to continue with Large Scale races. They are promoting a 1/8 races for January, and they changed the track to have more doubles and triples. I will go out Thursday and see what they did to the track.

scoot

Im in north phoenix off I-17 and pinicale peak rd. Do you have any good bash spots. My MT is pretty new Im sure I have a lot of bugs to work out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts