• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Phatdad's or new shocks?

str8jailbird

I am still patiently (yeah right!) waiting on my order from Monday. I see that it will be in Fiday or close to it. My qyestion is I can't order the Phatdad shock shaft kits from Rob yet as he is sold out. I started thinking about just ordering the parts to make my own kits but that isn't cost effective. Has anyone tried any other aftermarket shocks like the RC4WD's? Just wondering. I am going to wait until Rob get's them back in to order but I was just curious. I have a 5BSS that is slightly modded (yeah now over $2200 in it) and I know a lot of guys run the RC4WD's, GH's and a few others. I love the stockers that came on the SS and never had a problem. I even considered ordering 2 sets of the fronts to put on the Rampage, but again I have already spent over 2 grand in the lsat 3 days on these 2 RC's so I need to reign it in a little! Thank you Uncle Sam for giving me some of my paycheck back! :) :D :eek:

str8jailbird

I sebt them an e-mail to see when they would have them in stock and unfortunately I also asked Rob from Rampage Hop-ups. Rob said it could be a month because they are on the back burner. Hope the stockers last for a while.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts