• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Parts

DannyD

I've had my Xt for two weeks,and six tanks,ago,,Tire foam gone,right rear starting to split,,put super glue in split to try to stop it.,Front right steering mount screw and sleeve fell out,,,in 1/2 acre field,,can't run Xt,,,Try to Order Parts,,but NO STOCK ??? I think Redcat should step up and keep double their stock,,,The've got a good thing going,,KEEP EVERYONE ROLLING,,,

RampageHopUps

I'm going to Redcat in an hour to talk about those screws and bushings. They will stock them separate for the people losing the bushings.

bobvic1217

yes! :)

Lost a brake rod bushing that fits into the chasis, have to wait a week till break set comes in. Nobody, and I mean nobody makes or sells those bushings anywhere, except in the brake cam part. Lost bushing and brakes in the neighbors yard. :( They don't want me in their yard anymore... they said they lost too much grass! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts