• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Parts

No Moa

So i have a new 2wd Dune runner, just a roller, need motor mounts, throttle and brake rods, where is a good place to start?

Thanks

No Moa.

Sprint 77

Contributor
www.rampagehopups.com On those parts you may have to email him and ask he will have them but may not be listed on his website. If you are outside of USA you might try DDM

No Moa

Thank you, I'm in Maine, almost out of the country, but not quite

Sprint 77

Contributor
Rob is our forum owner and the owner of www.rampagehopups.com email him through the contact on his website above and he will get you an answer. May be Monday he is a one man band and a father with I am not sure how many jobs now , but I assure you he will get back with you.

No Moa

Thanks sprint, I've know rob for many years, since my fg days, I didn't know he was the rampge guy though, I'll give him a shout!

Glen

flint mann

Rampage hopups has the throttle linkage and Redcat racing has the engine mounts and screws. I think Python has a one piece engine mount

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts