• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Paltalk

Skater229

Has anyone used paltalk? It is a free chat program that you can talk realtime in a room with other users... Have used it for years, might be able to help some of those with issues by being able to talk about the problem...

Just an Idea...

Skater

MOfroggy

What is the URL or connection? How is this better than a conference call? I have a need for something like this at work and I would appreciate more information!

MOfroggy

Skater229

Just need to download the install program... http://www.paltalk.com mic and headset... and will be good to go... I am going to change the name of my room to something like LargeScaleRC

Skater...

just give me a few mins... and will be done...

Skater229

Hi,

I'm currently online in an audio and video chat room named "LargeScaleRC", and would like you to join me and my fellow Paltalk members.

Paltalk is the largest audio video online chat community in the world with over 4 million users and up to 60,000 online at a time. To join me, copy the link below, open up Internet Explorer, paste it into the address bar, and click go:

http://chat.paltalk.com/g2/paltalk/800000616/WebLoader.wmt

See you online,

Skater229

There is the info you will need...

Skater

Last edited by a moderator:

MOfroggy

What is a recommended Mic and headset? I have a bunch of customers (15,000) that I would like to get info to and I would like to be able to tell them what to get and where to buy it. I really appreciate your input on this. We can go to PM or I will give you my 800# if you think this is necessary. I would really like to hear from you about your experience with this service.

MOfroggy

RampageHopUps

Skater, don't change your room name to LargeScaleRC, thats taken already. how about HugeScaleRC?

Skater229

MOfroggy said:
What is a recommended Mic and headset? I have a bunch of customers (15,000) that I would like to get info to and I would like to be able to tell them what to get and where to buy it. I really appreciate your input on this. We can go to PM or I will give you my 800# if you think this is necessary. I would really like to hear from you about your experience with this service.
MOfroggy
Just about any headset will work, no need to spend big bucks... I like the stereo headset with boom mic...

Skater

Skater229

RampageHopUps said:
Skater, don't change your room name to LargeScaleRC, thats taken already. how about HugeScaleRC?
Change has been made, didn't mean to step on the toes... Huge Scale Radio Control... in the misc section... But can be changed to something else if needed...

Thanks,

Skater

flint mann

Pal talk isn't the only one out there there is also one called GCN not as popular but very good. I haven't used paltalk in a long time. I agree it would be great to talk real time just might have to reinstall paltalk

Skater229

Kaz the Minotaur said:
I tried to load the chat room software and it gave me an error saying that I wasn't an administrator....
Try the beta web version.... you still have to make a user name but does not need to load the software...

Skater

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts