• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Order?

Ol' fart

Sorry

We are out of stock on the rear bearing holder and the HPI adapters. Making the adapters now and we will ship this week the rear holders will ship next week.

G

No problem here. You can wait to ship my motor mount until all parts are ready. My HK 5692 is on back order too.

rampagemt

Wish it didn't take 2 weeks and still not have the parts!!! In the future maybe you should say out of stock on websit. I could really use parts you know

rev9fan1

I ordered my rear bearing holders somewhere around the 10 and still haven't gotten them...back ordered again?

Courage68

A courtesy email or a News post on the website would been nice ;/

I was wondering if my order was shipped or not. I don't even think i got a email for completing the order. But i guess i know why now.

Oh well.

rev9fan1

I got an email completing but I've been waiting.

Ol' fart

Almost....

Done. They have to go out for black anodizing, then the logo, then ship out to patient customers. Looking like Tuesday.

G

Ol said:
Done. They have to go out for black anodizing, then the logo, then ship out to patient customers. Looking like Tuesday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts