• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

on road

C.B.

maybe a stupid ? but i gotta ask it anyway the on road car is on robs store site but not redcats i was wondering where we would get parts if we bought them then broke them or are you seeing what the sales on them will be like before you guys decide to fully invest in them also i do like them but i thought the price would be closer to the buggys price i thought the bigger the package the bigger the price but ill still buy one once i see theres parts and support available for them

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
We are undergoing a total website revision. The current site takes hours to add one product and we are very close to having the new site done so it just did not make sense to do all the extra work.

I am pretty sure the On Roads will be sold out in a few days as we only got in a few, but you can go here for the direct link. We should have some pictures up soon.

http://www.redcatracing.com/RAMPAGERALLY

Darin

C.B.

oh thanks for the quick reply are you guys still going to have that line

Z

ZielkeRacing

Mine should be here on Tuesday. Looks like a cool car. Rob sent me the link on another thread, the FG wheel hubs are a great idea. I just don't know the wheelbase for the other shells (fg) I hope they fit. We will see I guess. I always wanted a Porsche shell on the road car but just a big fan of the Fg since HPI and Redcat are here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts