• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

No Smoking.

andyken

I'm goin cold turkey, had some health issues...acid reflux, hard to swallow food etc..lot of fun. :(

After a bunch of test nothing found.

Been toold to stop all fun stuff.

NO = beer, caffine, tobbaco, spicy food, late nite snacks ...shoot me now!

Last test showed no swallow problem, but advanced emphysema ....after 30yrs of smoking ...why? :p

So far no RC related stuff :)

A real slap in the face...getting old sucks!

rampagemt

Re: No Smoking.

Better now then never. I still am trying to kick it and in suffering from some of the things you said and I have been smokeing for 10 years o think if I went for 30 well ya I don't think my trucks will be seeing.me for that long if I don't quit

GTS 666

Hey just thought I would give you all a update on the whole no smoking situation.

It's been 9 months and counting I wii definitely make the 12 and beyond. I've been busy lately so not any time for anything RC so hope to be getting around to blowing the dust off the cars soon.

BertR

Nice to hear your still rockin smokeless..Much props dude because there are a lot of people that don't have the will power to get that far! Congrats.

Suas

Trip.. said:
I quit 3+ years ago with an electronic cigarette. It was a Joytech 510. After I quit, I then gave it to my Mom and she quit, she gave it to her sister and she quit, she gave it to her son and he quit. I guess I have to say it was the best 50 bux I ever spent!I've been a nonsmoker for over 3 years and I have no cravings for that nasty shit. It stinks!

I thought Michigan taxed the snot out of cigarettes, I had no idea Aus taxed up to 20 bux a pack, WOW!

You guys haven't posted in awhile.... Keep up the nonsmoking! It will get easier. Trust me.

Food tastes better, beer tastes better, the ole lady smells better... lol It will get better!
I heard about this I think this is the only effective way for a chain smoker to quite. I also followed this way. We all have different mind but still we are same in nature because we are human. So please lets quite this by the help of e-cigarette.

Phill

GTS 666 said:
Hey just thought I would give you all a update on the whole no smoking situation. It's been 9 months and counting I wii definitely make the 12 and beyond. I've been busy lately so not any time for anything RC so hope to be getting around to blowing the dust off the cars soon.
Good on you GTS

I've tried 100's of times and done no good

You're right about price too

A packet of White Ox is costing me $43

Phill

Suas said:
I heard about this I think this is the only effective way for a chain smoker to quite. I also followed this way. We all have different mind but still we are same in nature because we are human. So please lets quite this by the help of e-cigarette.
Does that have nicotine in it?

The nicotine ones are banned in Oz cause it's classed as a poison

Phill

There was actually a report on the news tonight showing a haul of "illegal" liquid nicotine that the cops had seized.

Anyone that has any is asked to hand it in to police.

It will no doubt be legal once they figure out how to tax it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts