• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Nitro use?

nlovern

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has tried the 1/5 scale nitro kit from RB Inovations on their Rampage?

Nathan,Va

G

I have seen people try but never one that worked. There are much more reliable ways to add hp.

nlovern

Whats the best way?

Whats the best way? Easiest and cheapest?

rampagemt

A good tuned pipe will add at least 1 Hp. There is also top ends that add a good amount of power. A ported top end will give Hp and rpms

G

A head kit will add the most hp for the money. To get the most out of it you will need a tuned pipe. Hp can be expensive.

nlovern

pay to play

Hi,

Wife still wont talk about my truck, was upset I spent $570 on a (toy). I for me a headlight taillight LED set for it but it wasn't expensive. Would like to try the dual steering servo conversion. Wish servos wasn't so expensive tho.

Thanks

Nathan,Va

G

Let her know you did good. Some have 10x that into their RC. ;)

rampagemt

Even more in some...its crazy but true. If you love then that much there's no boundaries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts