• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Nice wheel Bearings

DonJoJo

after blowing thru 3 sets of rear wheel bearings before the 5th tank of fuel, i was getting frustrated waiting for them to come in the mail.. i popped into a tranny shop in my area and asked for the heaviest dutiest 6800 (or 19x10x5) ball bearing they had.. i should have thought of this earlier!!!! Beardslee Transmission is the name of the shop..They produce these awesome awesome ball bearings inhouse. The ones i got are basically the same as the stock XT ones, with a nicer quality factor. He charged me three dollars a peice for 10 of em. so far i used one set total and hadnt blown em up yet. something tells me im gonna blow the other three wheels with the stock bearings alot sooner then i am these!! Just food for thought, check your local tranny shop for some beefier bearings

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts