• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

NIB $53 Tuned Pipe

hamster huey

I found this at engage rc's website. It says it will fit the Ramp and its $40+ $13 ship. Does anyone have any opinions or advice? It seems cheap enough to give it a whirl.

csp1971

Contributor
hamster huey said:
I found this at engage rc's website. It says it will fit the Ramp and its $40+ $13 ship. Does anyone have any opinions or advice? It seems cheap enough to give it a whirl.
Those guys are shady. They have multiple user names on RCU to pump up their products, they say one item is a price and then hike it up or lie about it, then they also post stuff that they don't even have. I think they've been banned from largescaleforums. Rob can probably tell you some stuff about them as well. Go with the Redcat one on Python's site, 59 bucks:

http://www.pythonmotorsports.com/fg/offroad_parts/rampage-parts/rampageparts.html

kryptonite

i agree. shady cat/ would do do anything to discredit someone else, very pushy. just a reall pain in the ass. would post up answers to i=his own question pertaining to items on his site.. also sell crap stuff

roccos_van

This guy on RCU is brutal. He starts threads with a fake user name saying stuff like "Hi, i'm new here, what do you think of this car?" and puts a link to his website then he answers his own questions with his other user name!!!! Stay as far away as you can and buy from a reputable seller who will help if there are any problems.

jigawatt

nah, they already did a "background check" on that member. Not engagerc as far as they can tell.

hamster huey

Thanks for the advice. Yeah, $53 is cheap for a pipe but.......it's still $53! I'm not gonna give some shady dude my $53! Thanks for saving me $53. I'm always looking out for new Ramp stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts