• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New XT

Marco

Just took the plunge and ordered a XT from redcat racing europe....just got it today! :)

I've noticed that it comes with different servos, my XB ( ninco maxim) comes with a steering servo E2010, my xt comes with a different servo, alloy case...and seems very powerfull, a lot more that my e2010 with thin buggy tires. the throttle servo it's also new it's black and red and it's an hexfly.

Anyway just run a full thank of hardcore break in :D no problems..just the brakes seems to be binding at the end of the run....really happy with it. way to much fun.... :cool:

Marco

Tough luck...the hexfly servo lost the center :rolleyes: too bad, this such a great servo, powerfull, quiet and little slop between gears. I cannot stop thinking that this is due to high voltage from a freshly charged receiver pack.

Marco

XB VS XTChassis

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts