• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New truck coming soon!!

Bryan 70546

cable97526 said:
The Savage Flux and the Summit are really to far apart to compare, The Savage is Brushless (which mean gobs more power), more money ($480 vs $610) smaller wheelbase and tire (4.3" to 7.0"tire) no electric lockers, no dual range transmission, and lastly and what makes the summit so much fun it's not WATER PROOF :D I have already run my Summit through the pond numerous times without fail. If you do that once with a brushless it's toast. I love the fact that I can go play wet/dry and pressure wash my rig when I'm done and hit it with WD-40 and bring it in the house all clean. But beleive me I will have another brushless rig soon and it will be between the Revo and the Savage.
Thanks Cable i really don't know anything about either truck never had a electric rig before and i really like the summit ,it looks badass and you can do a little crawling with it .I will be getting one or the other.

cable97526

I have 2 brushless rigs as of right now and I can say that I absolutely love them :D I have a stampede VXL and a converted Slash VXL and they are absolutely maddening how fast they are. I'm actually thinking of buying either the savage flux or the E-revo Brushless myself because I want another brushless 4x4 rig for bashing. The BIG reason I like the summit is the waterproof and thats what makes it great for me. We get almost 110 inches of rain yearly here in Oregon so you can imagine what thats like maybe 2 days a week dry? So it really boils down what you do, I BASH!!! I love driving my summit through the pool and my pond, but then again I also like trying to break my slash buy taking off retarded MX jumps and running into walls. Hope this helps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts