• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New truck coming soon!!

cable97526

I just finished paying on my Pre-Order for my Traxxas Summit:D I can't wait till this thing arrives, it sounds to be the best all around basher. First mod Mamba Monster Brushless system:cool: I will post real pics and video when it gets here.

prostock

?

Cable,

I am an inquisitive idiots why would you buy the Summit?

Don't get me wrong I think it's a great truck and Traxxas caught everyone by supprise by advertising a new truck and presented us a REVO remix with locking diffs and lights; (gotta love these guy's).

My point is 1/5th scale is all you need brother! LOL!

Hurry up and get it so you can post pic for us to check it out.

BRC

cable97526

prostock said:
a REVO remix with locking diffs and lights; (gotta love these guy's).
ROFLMO!!!!!!!! Beleive me I can't wait, it is due to arrive this friday if all goes well. And BTW I absolutely adore my 1/5's especially after this last weekend when we spent almost 2 hours tuning our 8ight T's in, then to go over to the Redcat and give one good pull on the cord and away she goes. I just wanted another good basher rig that can go anywhere.

kryptonite

i cant look at my "mini" the same anymore.. my revo is an absolute monster on the track. its dialed in like a freak'in F1.. MR. REVO sitting in between the "rage" and the ss makes me wana dress her up in a yellow tu-tu and pink feather duster.. this will be the second race season she sits on the shelf

cable97526

ShakerCo said:
I to have a new truck coming, It'll get here on the 9th. I won a baja 5b SS :)
Damn what the hell did we do to you here??? :confused: I think you have the large scale bug worst than most of us here:D It's all good though I can't stop either. :cool:

cable97526

IT'S HERE!!!!!! this thing is an absolute beast!!! It is only about 6 inches shorter than the MT and runs right along side it!!! I'm already in love. Plus it got it's first bath in the pond:D Gotta love waterproof electrics!

IMAGE_015.jpg

IMAGE_017.jpg

/monthly_2009_02/IMAGE_015.jpg.eb6ce4867c31b3ad66c4b8087735064c.jpg

/monthly_2009_02/IMAGE_017.jpg.c99959d78b26f40aa48be0e659175243.jpg

kryptonite

don't worry shaker. i'll pic it up for you. and nice summit. i saw the revue in rccar action. what is the top speed around?

cable97526

Amazingly the top speed is around 30 MPH it will absolutely beat the pants of the redcat off the line and almost in top speed, and it jumps like a DREAM!! I have already made two pond runs with it and a mud bog and it was nice to just take the old pressure washer to it for clean up :D

cable97526

The Savage Flux and the Summit are really to far apart to compare, The Savage is Brushless (which mean gobs more power), more money ($480 vs $610) smaller wheelbase and tire (4.3" to 7.0"tire) no electric lockers, no dual range transmission, and lastly and what makes the summit so much fun it's not WATER PROOF :D I have already run my Summit through the pond numerous times without fail. If you do that once with a brushless it's toast. I love the fact that I can go play wet/dry and pressure wash my rig when I'm done and hit it with WD-40 and bring it in the house all clean. But beleive me I will have another brushless rig soon and it will be between the Revo and the Savage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts