• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New to the forum and looking for advice

Pangkalani

Aloha
I am new to this forum and to large scale rc all together. I recently got a Rampage xt and then a rampage mt v3. I am trying to find out where I can acquire a belt drive for my trucks and every forum I check are years ago or hint to stern cnc and I have been hitting a wall on my searching any help or advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.
Mahalo

realtee30

Greetings Mahalo. The belt drive system your seeking is no longer available. Several member of this group, including me, have had no luck in locating a belt drive system for our MT's and XT's.

Pangkalani

Greetings Mahalo. The belt drive system your seeking is no longer available. Several member of this group, including me, have had no luck in locating a belt drive system for our MT's and XT's.
Thank you so much for responding and confirming my own assumption. Now I can stop wasting time trying to find one and spend more time and effort finding out the exact measurements/ design and specs and try to CNC or 3d print parts that will work for the MT and XT. I will update the forum on my resaults and completion as I go thru it. Thanks again🤙

dbonamy

Hey guys I built my own belt drive system. The first one is with the stock gear plate A.K.A version 1. Version 2 is with a gear plate that came with the 2 speed transmission from a manufacturer from China but it didn't work out to well. The transmission was so tight that it wore out a brand new clutch in less than 5 minutes of driving it.

Attachments

• drive belt version 1.jpg
    drive belt version 1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 11
  • belt drive version 2.jpg
    belt drive version 2.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts